At our Whole-School Assembly for 2023, we welcomed back the Class of 2022 to celebrate their successful final year at Redfield. The Class of 2022's senior years were massively impacted by the pandemic and the tragic loss of their much-loved classmate Zack Egan in 2021. Despite these challenges, they performed exceedingly well as a cohort to place 127th in the state and led the school in an admirable way.
Here are the recipients of the HSC 2022 First in Course awards, with an asterisk denoting a tie:
- Joseph Badaoui - Music 1, Visual Arts
- Gabriel Burfitt - Personal Development, Health and Physical Education
- Aiden Cavestany - English Standard*
- Damien Doowage - English Advanced, English Extension 1, Modern History, Mathematics Advanced*
- Harry Elias - English Standard*
- Michael Fam - Biology, Physics, Mathematics Extension 1
- Johnathon Gaitau - Mathematics Standard*
- Samuel Sarks - Mathematics Standard*
- Luke Stevens - Chemistry, Design & Technology, Geography*
- Eamonn Tuttle - Ancient History, Business Studies, Economics
- Jonathan Yassa - Geography*, Mathematics Advanced*
Congratulations to our 2022 Dux: Michael Fam! Michael achieved a school-high ATAR of 96.8 and is currently studying Psychology at Macquarie University. We wish him and all of the graduates of the Class of 2022 all the very best in their future endeavours.